Lesbians Got Talent.
would not be possible without the support of various organizations.
To all of them, Thank You for making it happen.
- Babes Around Denver - aka “BAD”– the premier provider of lesbian social opportunities in the Metro Denver Area.
- ThriveWise - Laureli Shimayo owns ThriveWise and provides Business,
Life & Relationship Coaching to catalyze authenticity, aliveness,
and great results, plus withHire4Genius, Laureli helps you hire the best
person the first time, and they stay - because they have Natural
Talent, Motivation, Culture Fit and Compatibility. Contact Laureli at Laureli@Thrive-Wise.com,
- Denver Women's Salon - a discussion group that meets every 3rd Saturday of the month at various locations.
- Flamingos - A social/dining-out group for single women, at least 48 years old, that meets the last Saturday of the month. Contact Flamingos for more info.
Golden Girls - A mixed group of women, mostly late 40's and up, single & partnered, who gather on the 1st Saturday of each month to socialize & have dinner.
- Womyn's Circle - A lesbian discussion, community-building and social networking group that meets every Tuesday from 6:30-8pm at the GLBT Center or off-site.
DONORS--Door Prizes for the 2014 Show
• Stella's Trattoria--Friendly atmosphere, great location, wonderful staff. Excellent selection of wine and beer.
What more could you ask for?
• Racine's Restaurant--
Racines has been Denver's favorite breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner & late night place
since 1983. Located between the Cherry Creek shopping district and downtown Denver, Racines is Denver's favorite meeting place. We’re nearby and on the way to all of Denver’s great attractions and activities.
some other gay destinations and foodie spots just east of the
Capitol in Denver. Like other locations of Mary's I've
been to you
can't go wrong with their burgers.
• Argonaut Liquors--O
ne of the largest wine and liquor stores
in Denver. With over 40,000 square feet and more
than 12,000 different
types of liquor, beer, and wine, Argonaut has it! "Whether you are a craft beer lover or a wine
connoisseur, we have it
all". Winner of the Rocky Mountain News "Readers Choice Award-Best Liquor Store."
back in 1958. We were
called Pronto Markets. In '67, we changed our name (yes, to Trader Joe's) and the way we
do business."Value" is a concept we take very
seriously. And by 'Value,' we mean great everyday prices on all of
great products — no sales, no gimmicks, no clubs to join, no special
cards to swipe.
• Annie's Cafe--
Good Eats since 1981. A Denver institution. "…if you're in the mood for
some comfort food… it has to be Annie's Café. The experience is reliably
good, the food reliably tasty and digestable, and the bill always
affordable. Good eats here. Simply said, simply true.